2017 Theme – “If We Stand Together We Can…”
Goal: Encourage students pre-K through 12th grade to express their thoughts on the environment and sustainability through various art forms.
Theme: “What if…..” (related to the environment / sustainability)
|4/7/2017||Deadline for Entries|
|4/19/2017||Award Ceremony at Board of Selectman meeting
All Entrants Welcome
|4/30/2017||Fairfield’s Earth Day Celebration – All Entries Displayed
10am-4pm Fairfield Theatre Company (FTC), 70 Sanford Street
*We highly encourage student to retrieve their entries at the event*
- Official Certificate of Participation for ALL Entrants
- ALL Entries Displayed at Fairfield’s Earth Day Celebration; Performance Entries on Stages throughout the day
- Award Ceremony at Board of Selectman meeting (transmitted live and recorded by FairTV)
- Prizes for Each Art Category Winner in Each Division
- Pickup of Entry and Awards at Fairfield’s Earth Day Celebration. Unclaimed entries will be held until May 26, 2017
Submissions: Ideally, Dance Choreography, Film Production, Literature, and Music Composition entries will be sent via email to FairfieldEarthDay@gmail.com; Photography and Visual Arts must be ready for display, so originals must be submitted. Boxes for submittals are in Sullivan Independence Hall, all Fairfield Public Schools, Pequot and Fairfield Public Libraries.